If you love Reeces Peanut Butter cups you will be OBSESSED with this recipe. You do need a food processor to make it, but it’s super simple to make, tastes great and is vegan too! 🙂
I served mine with nana nice cream, which was delicious.
If you do make any of my recipes, please tag me in your posts on Instagram I’d love to see your creations and use the hashtags #staceyhogan #happyandhealthy
If you’d like to be kept up to date with what I’m cooking and get my recipes first, I also have a private Facebook Group, feel free to join here: Happy & Healthy
Makes 4 tarts
For the base:
1 tbsp peanut butter
3-4 tbsp water
For the filling:
100g maple syrup
130g peanut butter
2 tsp. salt
For the topping:
8 tsps. melted dark chocolate
- Add all the base ingredients to a food processor and pulse until a dough consistency is reached. If you need to add a few more tablespoons of water, do this slowly.
- Place the base into your tins and gently smooth it out using your fingers, across the bottom and sides. Place in the freezer to set for 20-30 mins.
- Add all the filling ingredients into a food processor and pulse until well combined. Taste the mixture, you may want to add a bit more salt.
- Remove the bases from the freezer and fill each tart with the filling mixture.
- Place 2 tsps of the melted dark chocolate on top of each tart and spread evenly, then top with the chopped hazelnuts.
- Place in the refrigerator to set.
- Enjoy 🙂