Is a Hobnob even a Hobnob if it doesn’t have chocolate on top? Chocolate Hobnob’s are my absolute FAVE, and these might just be the BEST tasting biscuits I’ve ever made. I love them.
If you do make any of my recipes, please tag me in your posts on Instagram I’d love to see your creations and use the hashtags #staceyhogan #happyandhealthy
If you’d like to be kept up to date with what I’m cooking and get my recipes first, I also have a private Facebook Group, feel free to join here: Happy & Healthy.
Ingredients, (Makes 20)
125g ground almonds
50ml liquid coconut oil
80ml maple syrup
Optional: Dark chocolate to coat.
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Add all the biscuit ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix until fully combined. The mixture should be quite sticky but you should be able to form little balls with it, if it’s too sticky, add more oats or ground almonds.
- Divide the mixture into 20 small balls and place on a baking tray, lined with parchment paper. Flatten the balls into circles, then place in the oven for 15-20 minutes (until golden).
- Leave the biscuits to cool
- If coating in chocolate, melt over a pan of boiling water, then spoon one teaspoon of the chocolate on top of each biscuit.
Love from Stacey x