OH MY DAYS – I am OBSESSED with this recipe. They are sooooo delicious and take no time at all to prepare. I made them for my brother (who isn’t really into the whole healthy eating thing, so I didn’t really know whether he’d even try them, but he did and……. he liked them).
They’re perfect for a healthy breakfast or on-the go snack. You can store them for 5 days in an airtight container or freeze for ay longer periods.
If you do make any of my recipes, please tag me in your posts on Instagram I’d love to see your creations and use the hashtags #staceyhogan #happyandhealthy
If you’d like to be kept up to date with what I’m cooking and get my recipes first, I also have a private Facebook Group, feel free to join here: Happy & Healthy.
Ingredients (makes 16):
220g pitted dates
65g almond butter
85g maple syrup
160g mixed nuts (I used almonds, walnuts and cashews)
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Toast your oats and nuts in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place the dates in a food processor and blitz until a “dough” like consistency forms.
- Place the oats, nuts, raisins and dates in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Place the honey and almond butter in a small saucepan and heat gently over low heat. For over the oat mixture and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish lined with parchment paper and firmly push down.
- Leave in the fridge to set for 15-20 minutes, then serve.
Love from Stacey x