You are T-OATS going to love these OAT-RAGEOUSLY delicious granola cookies.
Oats are a whole grain cereal, known scientifically as Avena Sativa. They’re a good source of fibre, especially beta-glucan, and high in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
They’re OAT-SO-DELICIOUS too. 😘
If you do make any of my recipes, please tag me in your posts on Instagram I’d love to see your creations and use the hashtags #staceyhogan #happyandhealthy
If you’d like to be kept up to date with what I’m cooking and get my recipes first, I also have a private Facebook Group, feel free to join here: Happy & Healthy
Ingredients (makes 5):
85g apple sauce
80g almond butter
45g frozen raspberries
30g coconut oil
1 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- In a saucepan, gently melt the coconut oil, then add in the apple sauce, almond butter and cinnamon and mix well.
- Remove from the heat then slowly add in the oats, mix well.
- Mix in the frozen raspberries, then divide the mixture into 5 equal parts. Roll into balls, then flatten.
- Place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake for 10 minutes.
Love from Stacey x