The.Best.Chocolate.Bar.Ever!!! Literally so proud of this – it tastes AMAZING and its FULL of protein (there’s 15g in one small bar) would you like one? 😍😘🍫
If you do make any of my recipes, please tag me in your posts on Instagram I’d love to see your creations and use the hashtags #staceyhogan #happyandhealthy
Ingredients (makes 6):
For the base:
70g Whey protein powder
5g coconut flour
90g ground almonds
40ml almond milk, unsweetened
For the caramel layer:
40g pitted dates
15g ground almonds
1tsp vanilla extract
For the chocolate coating:
40g dark chocolate
- Start by making the base layer, add all the ingredients (except the almond milk) to a large bowl and mix well. Once fully combined add in the milk tablespoon at a time until you reach a dough consistency.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal parts and shape into rectangles, place in the refrigerator to set.
- Meanwhile, start making the caramel layer: add all the ingredients to a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Remove the base from the fridge and spread your caramel layer on top, then place back in the fridge.
- Melt the dark chocolate over a pan of boiling water, then coat your bars in it. Refrigerate for 10 minutes, then enjoy 🙂
Love from Stacey x